To establish and maintain the unique facilities for the public to promote community, educational, recreational and cultural activities.
- To provide a venue and organize a variety of cultural, educational and recreational programs to the public to learn and appreciate different facets of Chinese heritage, history and cultural context
- To foster and cultivate cultural exchange between the East and West and contributes meaningfully to the Canadian spirit of multiculturalism
- To promote the creation, performance and appreciation of arts by coordinating arts advocacy
- To actively serve the community by establishing, maintaining and operating a unique facility and providing services that contributes to the vitality of the community
- To preserve and stimulate Chinese and intercultural values
- To promote the Centre as a landmark and tourist spot for visitors nationally and globally